The 10-700-110-A 3x3 RGB matrix switch video signal interface consists of three RGB input, and three RGB output channels. Channel routing is non-blocking, permitting any input to be routed to any output or outputs without signal degradation.
Single Unit Pricing $963.00
- RGB/Video inputs are 75Ω termination. RGB/Video outputs are buffered with 75Ωseries termination.
- An internal 0V/static “known state” reference may also be selected to any of the output channels.
- Each unit is capable of both local and remote control operation.
- Video signal switching behavior, control personality, and remote control operation are configured by selection of an option number 1.
- The selected “Option” number defines the over-all personality, control methodology, and features as to how the unit will operate.
- Features include: Auto/Timed Switching, Output linking, and specifies local control port I/O signals.
- Additional “Parameters” configure the more detailed functions such as: Video dwell time, channel skip, and communication settings.
|Input 1 Signal Type||Composite Video|
|Input 1 Coupling||DC|
|Input 1 Signal Format||RGB (NTSC or PAL)|
|Input Configuration 1||Standard 75 Ohms|
|Input 1 Connector||BNC|
|Output 1 Signal Format||Component Video|
|Output 1 Coupling||DC|
|Output Configuration1||Standard 75 Ohms|
|Output 1 Connectors||BNC|
|Power Connector||4 pin 3.5mm TB|
|Input Voltage 1||12-24 VAC|
|Input Voltage 2||10-34 VDC|
|Low Operating Temp (C)||-40|
|High Operating Temp (C)||85|
|Control 1||Contact Closure|
|Control 1 Connector||3 pin TB|
|Mounting||Two 6-32 Inserts|
|Control 2 Connector||3 pin TB|
|Control 3 Connector||RJ45|
This unit has an isolated internal switcher power supply. The unit will operate correctly on 12-24 VAC or 10-34 VDC. The power input is protected so power can be applied in either polarity. The supply provides the internal electronics with power totally ground isolated form the power input. No opto electronics are used so the unit is not temperature limited by the isolated supply. The power connector is a four pin plug with jack screws so the power connection can support high vibration environments. In addition to the two pins used for power input, a third pin provides access to the internal electronics ground circuit. The fourth pin provides access to an internal chassis ground that connects to internal ESD protection devices.
The package for this unit consists of a solid epoxy block. The internal electronics are assembled and tested before the encapsulation process. During the encapsulation the printed circuit board(s) are placed in a five sided box made of RTV mold parts. The cavity is filled with epoxy and the lid (top) of the mold is inserted. The curing process takes 24 hours. This type of package seals the electronics so water and contamination cannot affect the internal electronics. This type of package also provides superior resistance to shock and vibration compared to a metal or plastic box enclosure.